Customer immersion experience
- You need to follow users
- Ask them about their pain points
- Build experiences to solve business challenges
- Define Social
- What Yammer is not
- What yammer is
- How to use yammer in a corporate environment
- Always mobile always moving
- Collaborate early often and always
- Grown up on social networks
- Don’t quite understand e-mail
Another older tradition or methodology:
- Traditional hierarchies
- Responsive network
knowledge sharing is prevented by competition within the enterprise.
- Corporate publishes, and communicates.
- Designed to be a little less formal
- Designed to be “I have an issue! Who can help me out?”
- It is not Facebook for the enterprise
- You need to stop this.
- Problem with knowledge hordes
- Groups in office 365–> this is where things are going..they will eventually merge into one group
- Use for support groups
- 2013 office
- Getting information (tribal knowledge) from baby boomers**
- Capturing tribal knowledge
- Help people consume the knowledge
- BI doesn’t always have the context
Idea exchange / innovation hub**
- Is there something we can do that lets everybody know for the enterprise.
- Governance/HR get usage policy!!!**
Monitor keywords* – need to do it.