- Records retention
- Get the intro from the earlier presentation
- Information Architecture
- Content type syndication 365 and delve
Core 2013 and Office 365
What is metadata?
- Investing in ECM and SharePoint
- Site collection the most important administrative area
- Script the process
- Core service is managed meta data
- Content types
Metadata new changes how you can edit metada.
OneDrive and SharePoint are the same thing…personalized version of SharePoint.
- Pinning or reusing a term
- As they grow (taxonomies) projects/offices/regions/
- Geographical taxonomies
- Time zones, etc.
- Reusing terms = pinning
- Build in excel
- Download default taxonomies
Content type hubs
- Allow you to group
- Sharepoint uservoice .com
- I create a site collection register as a content type hub/content type gallery once an hour master hub checks for changes/
- Set up a separate site collection that has nothing to do with intranet cth.contoso.com – content type hub.
- For server movement
- Only syndicate business imperative content types
- Document id function can get cut off
- Syndication allows you to make one change and change all content types
- Site policies should be defined in the site collection
- Enterprise policy ECM
- Content types is problematic when you go to 365 roadmap on presentation
Limit content types if you are on the edge of moving to 2016. 2013 is actually 2 engines at the kernel level, and 2016 is one, basically 2013 with some additions.
Lightning talk in texas? Where?
Managed metadata service connection
- Content type syndication starts runing
- Who are the affected admins of the term store
- Master syndicated content management
- Enterprise content types needs to be established..others can grow organically
Navigation and information
- Modern thumbnail-centric library view
- Inline contextual information panel
- This is where we will add the functionality due to the move to UX development (DOM)